Brick Pizza Ovens from Round Grove Products
When considering Round Grove brick pizza ovens in Ohio, you can choose between two models (hipped shoulders or standing seam roof) and four standard sizes. The mini-unit is also available with a standing seam roof. Custom sizes are always available. With Round Grove Products, you can design custom brick ovens that are as unique as you and as flavorful as your favorite recipe.
Why Round Grove Brick Ovens?
- 18-Gauge galvanized U-channel framing with glass-fiber reinforced sheathing and factor-applied scratch-coat on all sides that feature heavy duty steel construction, corrosion resistant, non-combustible and are built with inert materials and finished with a Dura-Vent flue.
- Real, pre-installed firebrick rather than a precast refractory insert that is prone to crack (and eliminate curing time delays!)
- Full firebrick dome interior
Round Grove Products:
The Better Choice
- Easily finish to match home or building exterior
- Pre-assembled and ready to finish
- Single piece unit (prevents shipping damage)
- No separate footer foundation
- Open access for handling, strapping, or anchoring
- Lighter than masonry block or pre-cast pizza ovens
- Suitable for 4″ concrete slab
- Instant installation
- Custom sizes and designs available.
View our full product catalog!
With our all-inclusive order fulfillment, Round Grove is a one-stop shop supplying you will the chimney cap, pizza peel, access panels, connector plates, and fasteners—everything you need to install your product. And once it’s installed Round Grove supplies after-sale service, education, and support through Brick Oven Lifestyle with cooking and maintenance videos, utensils and accessories merchandise, and a network of other brick oven users.
Click the icon below to check out all that Round Grove Products has to offer!