DIY Outdoor Fireplaces from Round Grove
Round Grove Products DIY outdoor fireplaces are featured in four standard sizes – though custom sizes are always available. Our outdoor fireplaces and combination units are suitable for use with vented gas log systems. You’ll find that as we offer multiple “standard” options to choose from, you can truly make any of our Round Grove Outdoor Fireplaces your own.
Why Round Grove Fireplaces?
- 18-Gauge galvanized U-channel framing with glass-fiber reinforced sheathing and factor-applied scratch-coat on all sides that feature heavy duty steel construction, corrosion resistant, non-combustible and are built with inert materials.
- Real, pre-installed firebrick rather than a precast refractory insert that is prone to crack ( and eliminate curing time delays!)
- Built to UL127 material standards
Round Grove Outdoor Fireplaces:
The Better Choice
- Easily finish to match home or building exterior
- Pre-assembled and ready to finish
- Single piece unit (prevents shipping damage)
- No separate footer foundation
- Open access for handling, strapping, or anchoring
- Lighter than masonry block or pre-cast fireplaces
- Suitable for 4″ concrete slab
- Instant installation
- Custom sizes and designs available.
View our full product catalog!
With our all-inclusive order fulfillment, Round Grove is a one-stop-shop supplying you will the chimney cap, pizza peel, access panels, connector plates, and fasteners—everything you need to install your product. And once it’s installed Round Grove supplies after-sale service, education, and support through Brick Oven Lifestyle with cooking and maintenance videos, utensils and accessories merchandise, and a network of other brick oven users.
Click the icon below to check out all that Round Grove Products has to offer!